Mattress Feel: Medium Firm
Warranty: 10 years manufacturer warranty
Shipping: Direct from Factory/Warehouse Delivered in a roll pack box.
Cover Material: Premium quality high GSM spun knitted fabric
Cover Type: Removable zippered external cover
Mattress Material: Memory Foam, 7 Zone Pressure Foam, High Resilience Foam
Mattress Usability: Recommended to use with the memory foam side facing up, but can be used on either side.
Available Offers: 0% (No Cost) EMI
Mattress Thickness: If even one of the sleepers weighs over 80kg, then you require a mattress thickness of 8 inches (20.32 cm)
If even one of the sleepers weighs under 80kg, then you require a mattress thickness of 6 inches (15.24 cm)
Customer Questions & Answers
The product is neither too soft nor too hard. It has optimal firmness that is best for spinal alignment.
The water proof mattress protectors should be purchased separately as the outer cover which comes with mattress is not a water proof one.
After a hard day’s work, your back deserves the best rest. With our Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress, we’re always looking for new ways to better the quality of your sleep. When your spine is misaligned or bent unnaturally, you experience restless sleep and a sore back when you wake up. With this in mind, we’ve been working with newer technologies to create a product that gives you deep sleep, every night.
The Wakefit Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress has been upgraded to give you targeted relief. This means that it is designed to have differential zones that cater to the support needs of different parts of your body, from the heaviest to the lightest. This ensures that your spine is aligned and your entire body is cradled with enhanced comfort, so that you wake up feeling refreshed every morning.
- We’ve crafted a 7 zone pressure layer with grooves through the length of the foam layer. Manufactured through an advanced process, this layer customises comfort for every part of your body by providing varying levels of support for different parts of your body. The heaviest parts of your body such as the hips and shoulders are given more support, whereas the lighter parts such as your neck and legs are supported by softer zones.
- The grooves in the 7 zone pressure layer also provide additional cushioning, that helps enhance comfort and support.
- Our Next Gen Memory Foam responds to the pressure applied on it and forms around the shape of the sleeper. It relieves the pressure and almost cradles you into deep sleep, reducing soreness in your body.
- Research shows that when your body temperature is at its lowest, is when you will sleep deepest. Our new Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress has a new 7 pressure foam layer that enables air circulation through the mattress, reducing the heat build up on the surface and allowing you to sleep cool and comfortable.
- The spun knitted external cover of the mattress can be removed and machine washed to ensure better hygiene for your mattress, protecting you from dirt and dust.
The design journey:
As with us, the journey always starts with hundreds of customers’ home visits, thousands of phone calls and several hours of exploring consumer insights. Armed with this data, we dug deeper into the interests, sleeping patterns and requirements of an average Indian. We took a step further and approached the R&D as a consumer-led problem, rather than merely making it a lab experiment. This is especially relevant, since whether you like a mattress or not is driven by personal experiences.
Our extensive consumer preferences study covering thousands of customers showed us how they perceive the different materials available in the market. Memory foam was viewed as a more novel technology and a premium product. This was followed by latex, because the perception was that it is more eco-friendly, and then by normal PU foam, which had a strong association of durability and longevity. Finally came spring mattresses which everybody associated with hotels and a bouncy feel.
Knowing the exact pain points and being aware of the need for enhanced comfort, we arrived at this unique design with three different layers:
- The memory foam leads to the removal of pressure points by contouring and assuming the shape of the body.
- The Differential Pressure Zone Layer acts as a double agent to align your spine and provide just the right support for different parts of the body, while also enabling better air circulation
- The base foam provides firm support to the overall mattress construction.
Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress
A comfortable mattress is a pleasant place to fall asleep with uncounted dreams. Explore our online store range of home decor at wakefit.co
If sound sleep sounds like a distant dream, you’ve come to the right place. Our Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress has been reinvented countless times to ensure that we get the recipe for a good night’s sleep, just right. We believe that a mind that sleeps right, thinks right. And therefore, we are passionate about creating sleep solutions at an affordable price for every Indian.
Our latest model of the Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress has all the ingredients to ensure that you get the best rest after a long day’s work. Instead of shopping at offline mattress stores where you have to make the decision of a lifetime in 10 minutes, Wakefit enables you to order your safe and sanitized mattress online with just a few clicks with a risk free trial of upto a 100 nights. Simply visit wakefit.co, select the size that you need and the best sleep you’ve had in years delivered to your doorstep.
Wakefit brings you the best mattresses in India, conveniently delivering right at your doorstep. With Wakefit, you don’t have to worry about the size of the bed, you can order anything from a Single Bed to Double Bed Mattress Online in India. Have a bigger bed frame? Worry Not! Wakefit has the Best King Size Mattress Online that will suit your needs, and never again will you have to hunt for a King Size Memory Foam Mattress, ever!
Wakefit has now been in existence for over 4 years. Over the last 4 years, we have serviced over 5 lakh customers, sold over 7 lakh products, and spent at least 1500 hours in research and development. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric and providing our customers with the very best of service. We have spent our initial years talking to our customers to understand their needs better and creating products that cater to those needs. This is the ethos of our company and we believe that the only way to succeed is to solve a problem our users face in their daily lives. After building a successful line of sleep products online, we now have a line of home products online, designed to be ergonomic solutions for the modern Indian household. We believe in selling products of the highest quality at the very best of prices, so that true comfort is accessible to everyone in India.
Our other products include Mattress Protectors, Mattress, Comforters, Shoe Racks, Wall Hanging Shelves, Study Tables, Office Chairs, Wardrobes… the list goes on. Explore more and find solutions that work for you in creating the perfect home, without breaking the bank.