These Wakefit Terms and Conditions apply to the website and all other online properties (the “Site”) operated by WAKEFIT INNOVATIONS PVT LTD, d/b/a WAKEFIT (“Wakefit”, “we”, or “us”). The use of the Site, including the purchase of any Products (as defined below) is subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). Please read these Terms carefully. By using this Site, you agree to these Terms as well as any other terms, guidelines or rules that apply to any portion of this Site, without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you must exit the Site immediately and discontinue any use of the information or products obtainable or accessible through the Site. If you have any questions about the Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
We provide the Site in order to enable you to browse and purchase Wakefit mattresses (“Mattresses”).
When you visit the Site, or send us e-mails, you are communicating with us electronically. Also when you place an order as a guest or by registering on the website, you are accepting the terms of service. In so doing, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
No part of the Site is directed to persons under the age of 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SITE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
If you are using the Site on behalf of a company, entity, or organization (collectively “Organization”), then you represent and warrant that you (a) are an authorized representative of that Organization; (b) have the authority to bind that Organization to these Terms; and (c) agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of that Organization.
Images of people, places and/or products posted on this Site are either the property of Wakefit or our licensors. Unless otherwise noted, all content included on this Site, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and written and other materials (together, with “Marks” (as defined below), “Wakefit Content”) is the property of Wakefit or its licensors, partners or affiliates and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation of this Site is the exclusive property of Wakefit and is protected by Indian and international intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of any content or materials on this Site is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright and trademark laws, and/or the laws of privacy, publicity, and/or communications regulations and statutes. You may use the materials or content on this Site only with our prior written and express authorization. To inquire about obtaining authorization to use the materials or content on this Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the “Marks”) that appear on this Site are proprietary to Wakefit, or the other respective owners of such Marks. You may not display or reproduce the Marks in any manner without the prior written consent of Wakefit, and you may not remove or otherwise modify in any manner any trademark notices from any content offered or received through the Site.
LIMITED LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
We grant you a limited license to use the Site for personal use only. Consequently, this grant does not allow you to do any of the following: (a) resell or make any commercial use of this Site or any of the contents of this Site; (b) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or convert into human readable form any of the contents of this Site not intended to be so read. This includes using or directly viewing the underlying HTML or other code from this Site except as interpreted and displayed in a web browser; (c) copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post or transmit any of the contents of this Site (including any Marks) in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise; or (d) use any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods on the contents of the Site or to collect any information from the Site or any other user of the Site.
FEES AND PAYMENTS; SHIPPING
Prices. The price for Products available for purchase through the Site will be displayed to you on the Site. The prices displayed do not include taxes. Any applicable taxes will be communicated to you before you place an order. There is no charge for standard shipping.
Payments. The Site currently uses third parties to process payments. Our third-party payment processors accept payments through various credit cards, debit cards and net banking as detailed on the applicable payment screen. You may also finance your purchase of Products through Affirm, as detailed on the payment screen.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS; CANCELLATION
Your Wakefit product is covered by different warranty periods. If there is an issue with your product, then please review the Warranty conditions here and e-mail us at email@example.com. The Mattress Warranty is incorporated by reference into these Terms. To the extent there is a conflict between the terms of the Mattress Warranty and these Terms, the terms of the Mattress Warranty will govern with respect to Mattresses purchased from Wakefit.
If you want to return any of your Products within the first 100 days after your receipt of that particular product, then please follow the process detailed below for each product. Return shipping within India is free. You may cancel an order anytime prior to shipment.
Mattress Returns: If you want to return your Mattress within the first 100 days after your receipt, please e-mail Wakefit at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return pick-up.
The following conditions also apply to Product returns
- Products must be in donatable condition to be eligible for return (e.g., no stains, tears or other soiling including odors).
- Products shipped outside of the India are not eligible for return.
- Customers may return a maximum of two (2) of each particular Product per initial order, validated by a customer name or shipping address (i.e. please try a Product first—we are happy to send you more later!)
- If at least one of a particular Product type is returned from an initial order, that customer or shipping address will not be eligible for additional 100-night trials on subsequent orders of that particular Product (i.e. if you return a mattress, you will not be eligible for 100-night trials on future Pillow orders).
Refund Mode and Duration:
Refunds will be made to the customer bank account details provided on official mail ID email@example.com , within 5 working days of receiving the refund request
Return Request Duration:
The return request can be placed at any time within 100 days of purchase. For all other warranty related claims, please see the Warranty page here.
Risk of loss and title for Products purchased from Wakefit pass to you upon delivery of such Products (by Wakefit or our manufacturer) to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged or lost shipments.
When you place an order for Products through the Site, the Products will be shipped to the address you designate as the “Shipping Address” during the check-out process.
GIFT AND OFFER CODES;
From time to time, Wakefit may offer qualified consumers “gift codes” or “offer codes” through a variety of promotional activities and communications (collectively referred to herein as “offer codes”) that are redeemable towards a purchase on Wakefit.co, while supplies last, and subject to certain merchandise exclusions or any other restrictions as may be determined and communicated by Wakefit in its sole discretion. Only valid offer codes provided or promoted by Wakefit will be honored at checkout. Codes supplied or promoted by third parties unauthorized by Wakefit (including any unauthorized third party websites) will not be considered valid. Each offer code promoted by Wakefit is non-transferable and valid for single use on an item (or items) of merchandise as determined by Wakefit. Offer codes cannot be used towards purchase of non-branded merchandise, packaging or applicable taxes. For online purchases, the code must be entered in the ‘offer code’ field at checkout. Offer codes are not valid for use by customers that elect to finance their purchase through Affirm. Offer codes are not valid in showrooms or stores and are valid online only. Wakefit is not responsible for lost, stolen or corrupted codes or any unauthorized use of codes. Offer codes cannot be redeemed for cash or any cash equivalent; no substitutions or credits allowed. The dollar value of any offer code will not be refunded or credited back if any or all of the merchandise is returned. Expiry dates may apply to each offer code. Offer codes are void if copied, transferred, sold, exchanged or expired, and where prohibited. Requests not complying with all offer code requirements will not be honored.
Spokespeople. From time to time, Wakefit may also engage spokespeople, influencers, bloggers, or other individuals or entities who have been compensated or incentivized to speak on behalf of the brand. When you receive an offer code via a third party source, such as a television or radio show host, please note that such individuals may have been compensated by Wakefit for their statements.
We appreciate hearing from our users and welcome your comments regarding the Site. Please be advised, however, that if you send us creative ideas, suggestions, inventions, or materials (“Creative Ideas”), we will (a) own, exclusively, all now known or later discovered rights to the Creative Ideas; (b) not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Creative Ideas; and (c) be entitled to unrestricted use of the Creative Ideas for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or any other person.
CONTENT YOU SUBMIT TO WAKEFIT
From time to time, Wakefit may allow you to post reviews, comments, photos, or similar materials on the Site (collectively, “Reviews”). We welcome your comments regarding our Products and services, including our Site. However, any Reviews you submit to Wakefit must not harass, slander, malign, libel, defame, threaten, or otherwise violate any rights of any third-parties and must not include any profanity, obscene, indecent, pornographic, defamatory or unlawful material.
By posting a Review on the Site, you hereby grant Wakefit an unrestricted, assignable, sublicensable, perpetual royalty-free, fully paid up license throughout the world to reproduce, distribute, publicly display, transmit, communicate to the public, publicly perform on a through-to-the-audience basis, create derivative works from, and otherwise use and exploit (collectively, “Use”) all Reviews you post to the Site, for any purpose, including promoting and marketing Wakefit and the Products. You further grant Wakefit a royalty-free license to Use the name, image, and likeness of any person identifiable in any Review you post to the Site. By posting a Review, you waive any and all rights of publicity, privacy or any other rights of a similar nature, in addition to any moral rights you may have in your Review. Except for materials provided to you by Wakefit through the Site, you represent, warrant, and covenant that (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of Reviews that you post to the Site, or you have all rights, licenses, consents, and releases that are necessary to grant to Wakefit the rights in your Reviews as contemplated under the Terms, and (ii) the Reviews you post to the Site do not (A) infringe, misappropriate or violate the rights of any party or entity, including a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, (B) constitute or result in defamation, libel, slander, or the violation of any applicable law or regulation (including, without limitation, restrictions on obscenity, child pornography, wiretap laws or other similar restrictions on nonconsensual recording, or otherwise), or (C) require Wakefit to obtain any licenses from or make any payments in any amounts to any third party throughout the world.
No Objectionable Content. You agree not to submit Reviews that: (i) are or could be interpreted to be infringing, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, objectionable, hateful, or promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, or hatred, as determined by Wakefit in its sole discretion; or (ii) introduce viruses, time-bombs, worms, cancel bots, Trojan Horses and/or other harmful or malicious code.
USE OF THE SITE
You agree to use the Site only for its intended purpose. You must use the Site in compliance with all privacy, data protection, intellectual property, and other applicable laws. The following uses of the Site are prohibited. You may not:
- attempt to interfere with, harm, reverse engineer, steal from, or gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, or the technology and equipment supporting the Site;
- frame or link to the Site without permission;
- use data mining, robots, or other data gathering devices on or through the Site;
- post incomplete, false, or misleading information, impersonate another person, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- disclose personal information about another person or harass, abuse, or post objectionable material;
- sell, transfer, or assign any of your rights to use the Site to a third party without our express written consent;
- post advertising or marketing links or content, except as specifically allowed by these Terms;
- use the Site in an illegal way or to commit an illegal act in relation to the Site or that otherwise results in fines, penalties, and other liability to Wakefit or others; or
- access the Site from a jurisdiction where it is illegal or unauthorized.
We do not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of content, posted by third parties. You accept that any reliance on material posted by third-party service providers will be at your own risk. By using the Site you accept the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable or otherwise inappropriate. We may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including hours of operation or availability of the Site or any feature, without notice or liability.
User Disputes. We are not responsible for any disputes or disagreements between you and any third party you interact with using the Site. You assume all risk associated with dealing with third parties. You agree to resolve disputes directly with the other party. You release Wakefit of all claims, demands, and damages in disputes among users of the Site. You also agree not to involve us in such disputes. Use caution and common sense when using the Site.
Content Accuracy. We make no representations about accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any contents of the Site. Similarly, we make no representations about accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any data from a third-party service provider or the quality or nature of third-party products or services obtained through the Services. Use the Site at your own risk.
We make no promises and disclaim all liability of specific results from the use of the Site.
Released Parties Defined. “Released Parties” include Wakefit and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THE RELEASED PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES LISTED ON THE SITE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) THE RELEASED PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (C) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WAKEFIT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH, FROM, OR AS A RESULT OF THE SITE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; (v) YOUR RELIANCE ON CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE BY US; OR (vi) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR YOUR USE OF WAKEFIT CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED INR1000.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) your use of or reliance on any third-party content, (ii) your use of or reliance on any Wakefit Content, or (iii) your breach of these Terms. We will provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
These Terms and the relationship between you and Wakefit will be governed by the laws of Karnataka, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Wakefit agree to submit to the personal and exclusive arbitration of any disputes relating to your use of the Site under the rules of the Karnataka Arbitration Association. Any such arbitration, to the extent necessary, will be conducted in India in the State of Karnataka. You covenant not to sue Wakefit in any other forum.
You also acknowledge and understand that, with respect to any dispute with the Released Parties arising out of or relating to your use of the Site, purchase of Products, or these Terms:
- YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE A TRIAL BY JURY
- YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO SERVE AS A REPRESENTATIVE, AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS, IN ANY LAWSUIT INVOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTE; AND
- YOU MUST FILE ANY CLAIM WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM AROSE OR IT IS FOREVER BARRED.
Notwithstanding any of these Terms, we reserve the right, without notice or attendant liability, and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use this Site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of this Site for any reason or no reason. Upon termination, these Terms will still apply.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO UPDATE AND REVISE THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME
From time to time we review these Terms to ensure that they comply with applicable law. Consequently, we reserve the right to update and revise these Terms at any time. You will know if these Terms have been revised since your last visit to the website by referring to the “Effective Date of Current Policy” date at the top of this page; provided, however, that we will endeavor to provide you with prior notice of any material changes. Your use of our website constitutes your acceptance of the terms of these Terms as amended or revised by us from time to time, and you should therefore review these Terms regularly to ensure that you are aware of its terms.
Our failure to partially or fully exercise any rights or our waiver of any breach of these Terms by user shall not prevent our subsequent exercise of such right or be deemed a waiver by us of any subsequent breach by you of the same or any other term of these Terms. Our rights and remedies under these Terms and any other applicable agreement between you and us shall be cumulative, and the exercise of any such right or remedy shall not limit our right to exercise any other right or remedy.
If any of these Terms is be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term will be severed and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or condition.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the user and Wakefit with respect to this Site and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this Site. A printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NO COST EMI OFFER
For the purpose of these terms and conditions, wherever the context so requires, "you" and "your" shall relate to any natural or legal person who has opted for payment in equated monthly installments ("EMI") pursuant to payments made by credit cards ("EMI Offer") for making any purchase(s) on Wakefit.
By availing the EMI Offer, you are agreeing to and accept the terms and conditions set out herein:
- The EMI Offer is being offered uniformly, on all the products listed on the Wakefit Website. The EMI Offer does not amount to a waiver by any bank or financial institution on the interest component of the equated monthly installments being paid by you. However, this interest charge has been provided to you as an upfront discount at the time of your purchase, effectively giving you the benefit of a No Cost EMI
- You agree and confirm that you will need to pay applicable EMI and interest on the total value of the order at the time of payment to the bank, in accordance with the terms applicable to the credit card through which you undertake the transaction.
- The discretion to process payment lies with the bank that has issued the credit card being used by you for the transaction. Wakefit will have no obligation or liability in the event the bank refuses to process the transaction, for any reason whatsoever
- You agree that in the event you fail to make timely payments of EMI, there may be additional interests or penalties which may be levied by the bank, and you shall be solely liable to pay any such additional interests and penalties, if any
- The EMI Offer is currently valid for EMIs having a tenure of 3 (three) months and 6 (six) months only. The EMI Offer is facilitated by selected banks only, as displayed on the No Cost EMI Offer page
- The minimum cart value to avail the EMI Offer payment option is INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand Only)
- Any returns or cancellations will be as per Wakefit’s returns and cancellation policy, available for viewing on the Website. In the event of any return of the product for which payment was made using the EMI Offer ("Purchased Product"), or refund of the amount paid by you pursuant to the EMI Offer in an EMI transaction, the interest already charged by the relevant bank will NOT be refundable
- Wakefit will not charge a processing fee for availing the EMI Offer. However, the relevant bank may charge processing fees or cancellation charges as per their internal policies. Such charges shall be paid by you to the relevant bank and Wakefit will have no liability or obligation to refund such charges in the event of return of the Purchased Product or cancellation of the orders placed on the Website
- We request you to consult your bank or card issuer on the mechanics of cancellations, refunds or pre-closures affecting the terms of the EMI offered, and the details of the interest or cancellation charges that may be levied for the same
- Wakefit retains the right to modify or cancel these terms and conditions and the EMI Offer at its sole discretion at any time with no further notice
- You understand and agree that there may be a constraint on the number of transactions or purchases on a specific credit card, based on the transaction limits set by the issuing bank. You confirm that you shall abide by the terms and conditions as may be applicable on the credit card being used by you.
- You may be charged GST or other applicable taxes by your bank for the transactions undertaken using the credit cards issued by such bank
For FAQs and other details, please visit: No Cost EMI