Wake-Fit Dual Comfort Mattress - Hard & Soft (72*30*5inch)
- Mattress Feel : Medium Soft & Medium Firm on opposite sides (Both sides usable)
- Warranty : 5 Years Manufacturer warranty.
- Direct from Factory
- Cover : Premium quality quilted cotton fabric
- Material Type : High Density Foam.
- Customised size mattress
Next day delivery available in Bangalore for orders placed before 4pm!
The Dual Comfort Mattress comes with both sides usable surfaces. Opposie surfaces have opposite feel in term of hardness. One being medium firm and other being medium soft - Helps you choose the best sleeping qualities according to individual requirements and changing weather conditions. In hot weather, softer side aides to your sleeping quality. Harder side aids in winters.
Can I get a replacement cover?
Wakefit warrants any damages in the cover due to defects in materials and workmanship when used normally for a period of 5 years from the date of original purchase. Shoot us an email or give us a call if you have any concerns. We will inspect the product and in case the defects are found genuine we will initiate the replacement process
What if the foam forms irregular indentations and is getting body impressions?
This is unlikely to happen for at least 4-5 years. We consider increased softness such as body impressions or permanent indentations to fall under our 5 year warranty. If you observe a visible indentation greater than 20% of the mattress thickness, please let our team know so that we can help you with the same
Why do you offer a 5 year warranty when other companies offer 10 years?
We help honor our customer’s loyalty by acting in good faith, and that means transparency, honesty, and accuracy in our pricing, and in our warranties. The reality is, other companies make it extremely difficult to prove damage and redeem the warranty. But with us, send us some photographs, we'll help diagnose the issue, and we'd be happy to send a replacement per our warranty.
How do I make use of warranty if I think my Wakefit mattress might be defective?
Your Wakefit Mattress is covered by pro-rated warranty for 5 years against defects.
If you discover a defect in your mattress, just email us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91-97390 00964 to let us know what's going on, and we'll go from there. A couple of pictures may help illustrate your concern, so please include those when possible
What does the warranty cover?
The Wakefit mattress warranty covers only the following items considering normal usage:
- Wear and tear of mattress at the time of delivery and
- Undulations in the mattress surface
- Shrinkage of mattress thickness by more than 20%.
What does the warranty not cover?
The Wakefit mattress warranty does NOT cover items not expressly listed in the above question, such as, but not limited to:
- Sagging in the mattress that measures less than 20% of its original thickness
- Comfort preference
- Damage of the mattress due to misuse or abuse
- Mattress fabric
- In Memory Foam Mattresses: Change in softness and recovery time of these materials over time is normal. This does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these mattresses
- Fabric Stains, soiling, fluid penetration, tears or burns
- Damage caused by the use of an incorrect bed frame
- Unauthorized service during the warranty period and
- Normal body impression
If you have booked your mattress from Wakefit website instead of amazon, ebay, etc. You are covered under 100 Days trial period. Return of the mattress will be taken care by Wakefit! We will need your help in packaging the mattress only so as it doesn’t get torned while transportation.