The word comfort is a subjective term. When used in relation to a mattress, it is often considered to refer to a mattress that does not cause pain or inconvenience and allows you to get a good night’s sleep. If you are on the lookout for a comfortable mattress, you are on the right track. The first step to getting good quality sleep is evaluating the condition of your current mattress. Even the best mattress design needs to be replaced after it undergoes wear and tear. Although mattress manufacturers like Wakefit recommend the average lifespan of mattresses to be seven years, it also depends on how well you looked after as well as other factors like your body weight and so on. If you have been waking up in the morning feeling more tired than when you went to sleep, it might be time to invest in a new mattress.
Here are a few questions you can ask yourself to determine whether it is time to go mattress shopping:
- Is your mattress comfortable?
- Are you getting a full night’s sleep?
- Do you experience neck or back pain after waking up?
- Do your limbs fall asleep?
- Has your mattress started sagging?
- Do you experience uninterrupted sleep and wake up in the middle of the night?
Although not a comprehensive list, if you answered yes to more than three questions listed above, it is time to start researching different mattresses available in the market today.
Different Mattress Comfort Levels:
Each person defines comfort differently. So a queen size bed mattress that your friend swears by might not be comfortable enough for you. It is essential to understand your body in order to pick out a mattress that will ensure you nocturnal bliss.
- People who prefer a hard surface find mattresses that are extra firm to be more comfortable. It is considered to be a great choice for people who tend to sleep on their backs as it offers consistent support. A king-size bed will work out great if you sleep with your partner or pets.
- If you do not like a sinking feeling when you get into your bed, a firm mattress will work great for you. It is not as firm as the extra firm mattress, yet it is not too soft at the same time. Interestingly, a firm mattress is compared to a bed of grass by experts in the industry.
- If you prefer a slight cushioning effect from your mattress, you can opt for a hybrid mattress that comes with a top memory layer and a firm bottom layer. You can control how much cushioning you require by changing the thickness of the top layer.
- People who prefer a soft to touch mattress would benefit from an orthopaedic mattress. It is soft yet firm, helping your body find relief from pressure points and go to sleep faster.
- If you prefer your mattress to be like a cloud that you can sink deep into, a memory foam mattress is a perfect solution. It conforms to your body shape, making you feel like a soft and plush cloud has enveloped you. It absorbs your movements as well, making sure that you do not disturb your partner while you are changing sleeping positions. These mattresses also come in different mattress dimensions.
With mattress companies offering different bed sizes and firmness levels, buying a mattress that you find perfect has becomes an easy job. In case you are not sure about your choice, you can always take advantage of the trial period offered by online and retail stores to test out a mattress before deciding whether you want to keep it or consider another one.
You can bring Wakefit products at affordable prices. Check out the various discounts available before you make your purchase.