Which Is The Best Mattress For Back Pain?
Did you know that back pain is more common than you think? Do most people who wake up with back pain (upper, middle, or lower) due to a poor mattress? This back pain is easily avoidable, if only you know how to choose which Indian mattress for back pain works. Sleeping on an uncomfortable mattress will not only give you chronic back pain, but it will also interrupt your sleep, affecting your focus and sleep quality.
How to Choose the Best Mattress for Back Pain?
Points to note when choosing the best Indian mattress for back pain: A mattress that ticks the following points is the very best mattress for back pain:
- Maximum support for the spinal cord: People with low back pain are the most common. Lower back pain can radiate from the neck down, till the spinal cord ends. Which mattress for back pain is best? When you lie down on your bed, your body gets continuous support and full contact with the mattress, that ensures that the body’s weight is evenly distributed is the best mattress. This helps keep your spine straight, as it should be. Look for support when choosing the best Indian mattress for back pain.
- Firm and/or soft mattress: A firm mattress can also be soft and vice versa. However, if your current soft mattress is giving you back pain, then it’s time you looked at the best Indian mattress for back pain that is firmer, which would support your body more appropriately than a soft one. On the other hand to answer which mattress for back pain based on firmness, be sure to select a mattress that is not too firm, which would only be counterproductive to buy a mattress for back pain problems.
- Sleep position: Which mattress for back pain depends on an important factor and that is the sleeping position. Based on whether you are a side sleeper, back sleeper or stomach sleeper the best Indian mattress for back pain are designed on the sleeping positions. Experts suggest that side sleepers use a slightly soft mattress, back sleepers should use a medium-firm mattress and stomach sleepers should use a slightly firm mattress.
- The balance between comfort and back support: When choosing which mattress for back pain it is essential to take even comfort into consideration apart from sufficient back support. Sleeping on a too-firm or a too-soft mattress can cause pains and aches on the back, hips, etc. So the best Indian mattress for back pain is the one that is medium-firm as it is more comfortable and allows the body to sink in slightly. The best foam mattress online uses thicker padding for comfort for back support.
The Best Indian Mattress for Back Pain Sufferers
Let’s take a look at three different kinds of mattresses, and see which mattress for back pain works best:
- Latex Mattress: A latex mattress works well for someone who naturally sweats too much while sleeping, all thanks to its pin cores which provide relief through the night. But this mattress is also the best Indian mattress for back pain as the spongy material is somewhat firm and pushes the body upwards, thereby helping to adjust itself to the natural body contouring. Thus, it helps in relieving pressure, while trying to ensure spinal alignment. But make sure that proper maintenance is done as they absorb moisture from the environment and starts rotting by themselves. If you are searching for an answer for which mattress for back pain? Latex can also give you the comfort you are looking for.
- Spring mattress: Pocket spring mattresses are made of thousands of individual springs that allow the contours of the body to be supported gently. Pocket sprung mattresses are recommended for people who love to sleep on a very soft mattress and is also one of the best Indian mattresses for back pain. When you lie on this mattress the body will sink inside the mattress, making it comfortable. It is as superior as the best foam mattress online or at a store near you.
- Memory foam mattress: Since it is extremely important to maintain the spinal cord alignment when you’re lying in bed for sleepers, a memory foam mattress is highly recommended and is the best Indian mattress for back pain. It provides lumbar support by keeping the spine aligned with the mattress, as it should be, without any gaps in between. A hard base combined with a plush memory foam layer makes it the best mattress for back pain as the overall feel comes to medium firmness. Check out the best foam mattress online and find one that suits your requirements. So memory foam mattress seems to be the answer to which mattress for back pain.
Why is a Memory Foam Mattress the Best Mattress for Back Pain?
Memory foam is considered the best foam mattress online as there is nothing more important than quality sleep. The reasons for considering the memory foam mattress is best for back pain for sleepers are that it is temperature sensitive material and reacts to the heat and weight of body heat. The viscoelastic property makes the foam mould to the shape of the body. This is what differentiates it from the rest making it the best foam mattress online and ideal as the best Indian mattress for back pain.
Moreover, the memory foam is resilient and accommodates all sleepers with a variety of sleeping positions as it distributes body weight evenly due to the firmness without compromising on the posture support. Over time, it also reduces chronic back and neck pain.
The best foam mattress online is those that are not too firm. Since the memory foam distributes the bodyweight of sleepers across the surface, there are no pressure points and hence reduces pains and aches. The ideal mattress for back pain is one that is not too soft, nor too firm, which allows it to minimize the stress that is put on the spine, thereby preventing back pain. Unlike earlier, the memory foam mattress offers better air circulation and keeps the keeper cool. So when you are searching for the best foam mattress online do look into the points mentioned above.
Apart from all the health benefits, it offers to sleepers it is also highly durable and long-lasting. The mattress comes with many densities and comfort levels providing customized support. The memory foam mattress is made from high-grade materials that are adaptive and offer the right blend of firmness. Due to this the mattress does not sag or sink and hence it lasts for many years to come. Look for the best foam mattress online that is made from high-quality materials.
One thing you need to understand is that there is no single best Indian mattress for back pain or hip pain. Remember, each individual is different. There is no single answer to which mattress for back pain as one or the other mattress works best for back pain. What you need to do instead, is do your research, get the mattress that you think would suit your needs, and try it out for a few days. The best foam mattress online shopping sites provide the option of a trial period. After that, you can decide which one you’d want to invest in.