Backaches have become pretty commonplace. It could be due to our hectic work schedules or sitting in front of computers the whole day. Sometimes it also there while sleeping on a mattress which has become useless after a couple of years of usage. Maybe it’s time to buy a mattress for back pain! Let’s take a look at some of the common reasons for backaches:
- Back muscle strain
- Structural problems
- Poor posture
- Wrong mattress
The fourth and one of the most important reasons is what we will be trying to understand in this post.
Image source: Google, copyright-free image under Creative Commons License
A lot of customers ask us – what type is the best mattress for back pain? which is the best mattress from us? Why does it pain to sleep on some mattresses? What helps back pain? This post might hold true only for 99% of the population as every body type is different, and so are their consequent requirements.
- Does your mattress sweat in the mornings when you wake up? If yes, your mattress is not breathing! Either the mattress cover or raw material used is the issue.
- Do you have to stretch to unlock your muscles in the morning? If yes, your mattress doesn’t support your back! Blood circulation is hampered while you’re sleeping on it. Better to buy a mattress for back pain.
- Do you turn your sides often while sleeping? If yes, your mattress is too hard! Tossing and turning during the night is your way of getting comfortable on an uncomfortable mattress.
- Do you snore while sleeping? If yes, that’s a good sign, at least in terms of the mattress you’re sleeping on!
- Do you have neck aches when you wake up? If yes, that’s something related to the pillow, and the mattress will have nothing to do with it a lot many times!
We took all of the above issues very seriously and started researching them. Here is what we did at Wakefit, and also all the reasons which helped us answering the question What type of mattress is best for back pain! you can rely on us to buy a mattress for back pain …
- We made a mattress cover with viscose (a natural yarn, similar to cotton but more breathable) and polyester blend. It is to be a unique combination of GSM with unique polyester and natural yarn, we learned it through testing and various hits and trials. This is one of the innovations which helped us in making the best mattress.
- We used 2 inches of a thick memory foam layer on top. Memory foam takes the shape of your body and provides uniform support for your body throughout. The thickness and density of the memory foam was the key to back support; we learned it with testing and various hits and trials
- We didn’t use spring in the mattress, specifically for solving the toss and turn issue. We realized that the high-density base foam is the solution for it.
- We designed a pillow, which you can adjust as per your requirement – in terms of height and softness! Sleep with your head on them, and neck aches will be a thing of the past!
Wakefit has a team of professionals whose core job is just to talk with our customers and take feedback. Orthopedic Wakefit memory foam mattress is designed after researching for months, and continuously implementing our learnings from invaluable customer feedback, almost on a daily basis. If chronic backache is troubling you, try our Wakefit memory foam mattress for 30 days! We will prove our worth! We learn daily, we experiment daily, and we improve forever to become the best mattress brand!
Featured image source: Google, copyright-free image under Creative Commons License