Wake-Fit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress (72*30*5inch)
- Mattress Feel : Medium Soft.
- Warranty : 5 Years Manufacturer warranty.
- Direct from Factory
- Cover : Premium quality quilted cotton fabric
- Material Type : High Density Foam, Memory Foam.
- Customised size mattress
Next day delivery available in Bangalore for orders placed before 4pm!
Why do we call our mattress "Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress"?
A lot of us would have heard it from our parents "sleep on a hard mattress - it is good for your body!" On the other hand, some of us would fancy sleeping on bouncy hotel type comfort luxurious mattresses. So much so that even some of the brands have started using words like "hotel comfort mattress" in their marketing. Well, the hard truth is - Sleep on these mattresses and you will start regretting your buying decision within a week. Following are some of the points explaining the causes of discomfort:
- 1. Spring mattress will provide support to your back but non-uniformly. Hard mattress doesn't provide back support at all
- 2. Spring and Hard mattress will lead to development of blood clots - you might awaken sometime in the middle of the night feeling uneasiness due to this
- 3. Hard mattresses don't breathe at all - your body will sweat and it is unhygienic
- 4. Remember those squeaking noises from old bikes - Spring mattress will start making similar noises after being in use for a while
- 5. Spring and hard mattress will lose their shape in a few months and hence become universally uncomfortable
We call our mattress as Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress because we address all of the above concerns. This is how we do it:
- 1. It takes the shape of your body - uniform support throughout - Orthopedic!
- 2. Body weight is uniformly distributed on the mattress - No blood clots, so no tossing and turning!
- 3. Breathable memory foam that avoids sweat - Hygienic!
- 4. Made of pure foam - Sound sleep!
- 5. High density foam makes the mattress sturdy - 5 Years warranty covers the shape issues, if any!
Here are a few examples which will help you relate to our high quality orthopaedic memory foam mattress:
- 1. Visit a big hospital and touch the bed of a patient (who can be lying on bed for weeks) - It is made using memory foam mattress
- 2. Buy a high quality earphone/headset (e.g. Bose) - You can listen to music for hours compared to an ordinary headphone (ear starts paining in few minutes) - Because the casing is made using memory foam
- 3. Beds inside a space shuttle are made using memory foam - It helps you sleep where even gravity is absent
How do we ship our mattresses? Is it difficult to visualise such big size mattresses shipped all across the country?
You can buy Single, Queen or a King size orthopedic memory foam mattress online in India. We manufacture all our mattresses in Bangalore and ship them all across India through our logistics (courier) partners. Mattresses are packed using 3 different layers of materials - Bubble wrap, LDPE and taping. From the time the mattress is ordered, dispatched and till you are satisfied using it, we will keep in touch with you through phone calls, emails and even Whatsapp (only if you allow it). Basically, we will keep on updating you while the mattress is being manufactured, dispatched and in transit through different parts of the country with information on date of delivery and instructions to use the mattress properly. It doesn't stop there - we will call you to help you understand the orthopedic memory foam mattress and expectations from it in different weeks of usage. Rest assured that we will make sure that ours is definitely the one worth buying, whether it is a Single, Queen or King size orthopedic memory foam mattress online in India.
Can I get a replacement cover?
Wakefit warrants any damages in the cover due to defects in materials and workmanship when used normally for a period of 5 years from the date of original purchase. Shoot us an email or give us a call if you have any concerns. We will inspect the product and in case the defects are found genuine we will initiate the replacement process
What if the foam forms irregular indentations and is getting body impressions?
This is unlikely to happen for at least 4-5 years. We consider increased softness such as body impressions or permanent indentations to fall under our 5 year warranty. If you observe a visible indentation greater than 20% of the mattress thickness, please let our team know so that we can help you with the same
Why do you offer a 5 year warranty when other companies offer 10 years?
We help honor our customer’s loyalty by acting in good faith, and that means transparency, honesty, and accuracy in our pricing, and in our warranties. The reality is, other companies make it extremely difficult to prove damage and redeem the warranty. But with us, send us some photographs, we'll help diagnose the issue, and we'd be happy to send a replacement per our warranty.
How do I make use of warranty if I think my Wakefit mattress might be defective?
Your Wakefit Mattress is covered by pro-rated warranty for 5 years against defects.
If you discover a defect in your mattress, just email us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91-97390 00964 to let us know what's going on, and we'll go from there. A couple of pictures may help illustrate your concern, so please include those when possible
What does the warranty cover?
The Wakefit mattress warranty covers only the following items considering normal usage:
- Wear and tear of mattress at the time of delivery and
- Undulations in the mattress surface
- Shrinkage of mattress thickness by more than 20%.
What does the warranty not cover?
The Wakefit mattress warranty does NOT cover items not expressly listed in the above question, such as, but not limited to:
- Sagging in the mattress that measures less than 20% of its original thickness
- Comfort preference
- Damage of the mattress due to misuse or abuse
- Mattress fabric
- In Memory Foam Mattresses: Change in softness and recovery time of these materials over time is normal. This does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these mattresses
- Fabric Stains, soiling, fluid penetration, tears or burns
- Damage caused by the use of an incorrect bed frame
- Unauthorized service during the warranty period and
- Normal body impression
If you have booked your mattress from Wakefit website instead of amazon, ebay, etc. You are covered under 30 Days trial period. Return of the mattress will be taken care by Wakefit! We will need your help in packaging the mattress only so as it doesn’t get torned while transportation.