- Mattress Feel : Medium Soft.
- Warranty : 20 Years Manufacturer warranty.
- Shipping :Direct from Factory
- Cover : Premium quality quilted cotton fabric
- Material Type : High Density Foam, Memory Foam.
- Offers - 0% (No Cost) EMI
The best warranty
period in India
No Questions Asked
Not a Penny More
Door Step Delivery
Our Research Findings
Hundreds of customer home visits, thousands phone calls and hundreds of hours spent in understanding consumer likes and dislikes has given us deep insights into the Indian sleeper. We approach R&D as a consumer-led problem rather than as something to be done in a laboratory.
The results speak for themselves - our flagship memory foam product has an acceptance rate of over 97% in the past three years
Why do we call our mattress "Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress"?
A lot of us would have heard it from our parents "sleep on a hard mattress - it is good for your body!" On the other hand, some of us would fancy sleeping on bouncy hotel type comfort luxurious mattresses. So much so that even some of the brands have started using words like "hotel comfort mattress" in their marketing. Well, the hard truth is - Sleep on these mattresses and you will start regretting your buying decision within a week. Following are some of the points explaining the causes of discomfort and also how an Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress or simply Ortho Mattress as it is known, can potentially provide true comfort and spine support:
- 1. Spring mattress will provide support to your back but non-uniformly. Hard mattress doesn't provide back support at all
- 2. Spring and Hard mattress will lead to development of blood clots - you might awaken sometime in the middle of the night feeling uneasiness due to this
- 3. Hard mattresses don't breathe at all - your body will sweat and it is unhygienic
- 4. Remember those squeaking noises from old bikes - Spring mattress will start making similar noises after being in use for a while
- 5. Spring and hard mattress will lose their shape in a few months and hence become universally uncomfortable
We call our mattress as Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress because we address all of the above concerns. This is how we do it:
- 1. It takes the shape of your body - uniform support throughout - Orthopedic!
- 2. Body weight is uniformly distributed on the mattress - No blood clots, so no tossing and turning!
- 3. Breathable memory foam that avoids sweat - Hygienic!
- 4. Made of pure foam - Sound sleep!
- 5. High density foam makes the mattress sturdy - 5 Years warranty covers the shape issues, if any!
Here are a few examples which will help you relate to our high quality orthopaedic memory foam mattress:
- 1. Visit a big hospital and touch the bed of a patient (who can be lying on bed for weeks) - It is made using memory foam mattress
- 2. Buy a high quality earphone/headset (e.g. Bose) - You can listen to music for hours compared to an ordinary headphone (ear starts paining in few minutes) - Because the casing is made using memory foam
- 3. Beds inside a space shuttle are made using memory foam - It helps you sleep where even gravity is absent
How do we ship our mattresses? Is it difficult to visualise such big size mattresses shipped all across the country?
You can buy Single, Queen or a King size orthopedic memory foam mattress online in India. We manufacture all our mattresses in Bangalore and ship them all across India through our logistics (courier) partners. Mattresses are packed using 3 different layers of materials - Bubble wrap, LDPE and taping. From the time the mattress is ordered, dispatched and till you are satisfied using it, we will keep in touch with you through phone calls, emails and even Whatsapp (only if you allow it). Basically, we will keep on updating you while the mattress is being manufactured, dispatched and in transit through different parts of the country with information on date of delivery and instructions to use the mattress properly. It doesn't stop there - we will call you to help you understand the orthopedic memory foam mattress and expectations from it in different weeks of usage. Rest assured that we will make sure that ours is definitely the one worth buying, whether it is a Single, Queen or King size orthopedic memory foam mattress online in India.
Adarsh Katta 08 August 2017
Amit Gala 08 July 2017